Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Salary – $16/hour
Location: Murray, UT
General Job Description
The Administrative Assistant’s primary responsibilities are to perform and coordinate clerical responsibilities for the UTOPIA office. Duties will include opening mail; scanning checks and preparing bank deposit; ordering and stocking office supplies and vending machines; posting web payments to General Ledger; entering new customer records; filing; delivering documents to other “UTOPIA cities” via personal automobile; and other duties as assigned. This position will work closely with UTOPIA finance staff and provide support to Accounting personnel and Chief Financial Officer.
The Administrative Assistant will interact with staff members from IT, Accounting, Marketing, Field Services, and Network Operations, as well as the Executive Staff.
Education and Experience
- Graduation from High School
- 3 years of job-related experience preferred
The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to become familiar with firm specific programs and software
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Willingness to participate as member of fast-paced team
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work some overtime as needed
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Current drivers license and ability to drive personal automobile (mileage reimbursed)
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.