Business Sales Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time, generally between 8am-5pm. Some weekends may be required.
Pay Range & Benefits: $17-$25/hr DOE plus full benefits package
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
General Job Description:
This position is responsible to work with the UTOPIA Fiber staff, Internet Service Providers (ISP), and customers to support and improve their sales efforts by supporting their immediate needs and activities. It is the responsibility of this person to oversee our sales process from the time the order is entered into our tracking system until it is passed along to the installation team. This position requires quality assurance for every aspect of the workflow. The candidate is expected to meet or exceed all service levels including on-time performance for customer and ISP orders and meeting all quality standards and policies set forth by management.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of pricing, products, and network capabilities as well as pricing promotions, changes, and trends
- Work with internal and external contacts to resolve sales/installation issues.
- Schedule site visits with end users to assist with install information
- Proactively monitor the provisioning and construction statuses and address/escalate as needed
- Assist the business sales team with administrative duties as assigned
- Effective communicator via phone or email
- Display ability to think critically through issues to identify an appropriate solution
- Maintain a role of ethics and honesty
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a related industry, or work experience that includes independent research, problem solving, teamwork, and solid communication skills
- Strong MS Office, Internet, and email skills required
- Comfortable navigating multiple systems and getting up to speed very quickly with all of our online tools
- Proven problem solving, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Highly responsive, self-motivated, and able to act on own initiative
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and maintains quality while working under pressure.
- Preferred previous Telecom experience
Screening & Pre-Employment Testing:
- Criminal background checks are conducted on all UTOPIA Fiber positions; non-disclosure may result in dismissal.
- Prior to appointment, applicant will be required to successfully pass a drug screening and background investigation.