Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Range & Benefits: Competitive/Full benefits package
General Job Description:
We’re currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our internal marketing team. Managed by the Marketing Manager, this position carries the responsibilities for developing SEO/SEM strategy, email marketing, online campaigns, web design, and more. Applicant must bring a creative mindset and experience with digital technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a similar field of study.
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing or related field.
- A strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- A good understanding of web design including experience with HTML, CSS and Java.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Detailed Job Description:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Marketing Manager. This position carries a wide array of responsibilities, requires a variety of skills, and is involved in many different aspects of the company. Some of the responsibilities of this position are outlined below:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaigns overall performance.
- Coordinate with the marketing and advertising team to improve marketing results on digital platforms.
- Graphic layout for digital campaigns, web, etc.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Videography skills preferred. Generation of creative and engaging content concepts.
Additional random tasks and assignments: Layout of sales sheets (price sheets, order forms, sales pitch documents, etc.), on-product graphics, and a number of random tasks that may arise from time to time.
Screening & Pre-Employment Testing:
- Criminal background checks are conducted on all UTOPIA Fiber positions; non-disclosure may result in dismissal.
- Prior to appointment, applicant will be required to successfully pass a drug screening and background investigation.