Reports to: CMO
Salary – Depending on Experience
Location: Murray, UT
The Director of Sales is responsible for all aspects of the business sales process. This position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and will lead a sales team including sales reps and other sales support roles. This position will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our service provider partners, business leaders, strategic accounts, property developers, and government officials.
- Provide day to day leadership and direction to sales team.
- Foster a cooperative, success-oriented, accountable environment within the sales department and with other company departments.
- Develop and manage relationships with key partners.
- Work with IT, GIS, and other deparments to collect and organize sales data and develop data-driven strategies to maximize revenue and network expansion opportunities.
- Direct sales team in messaging the value proposition to customers and prospective customers.
- Develop and manage sales team budget
- Develop, lead and manage a strategic account planning process for key accounts.
- Proactively and aggressively sell to new and existing customers.