Sales Operations Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time, generally between 8am-5pm. Some weekends may be required.
Pay Range & Benefits: $17-$22/hr DOE plus full benefits package
General Job Description:
This position is responsible to work with the UTOPIA Fiber staff, Internet Service Providers (ISP), and customers to support and improve their sales efforts by supporting their immediate needs and activities. It is the responsibility of this person to oversee our installation process from the time the order is entered into our tracking system until it is installed and ready for billing. This position is operational in nature, and requires quality assurance for every aspect of the workflow. The candidate is expected to meet or exceed all service levels including on-time performance for customer and ISP orders and meeting all quality standards and policies set forth by Management.
- High School Diploma
- Effective communicator via phone or email
- Display ability to think critically through issues to identify an appropriate solution
- Maintain a role of ethics and honesty
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a related industry, or work experience that includes independent research, problem solving, teamwork and solid communication skills
- Strong MS Office, Internet and email skills required
- Comfortable navigating multiple systems and getting up to speed very quickly with all of our online tools
- Proven problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
- Highly responsive, self-motivated and able to act on own initiative
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and maintains quality while working under pressure
- Preferred previous Telecom experience
- Maintain reporting on installs and the success rate
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of pricing, products and network capabilities as well as pricing promotions, changes and trends
- Work with internal and external contacts to resolve install problems
- Prepare monthly billing information for new and existing accounts
- Schedule site visits with end users to assist with install information
- Proactively monitor the provisioning and construction statuses and address/escalate as needed
- Issue install & repair work
- Other duties as assigned
The candidate also must be able to present him or herself in a manner that demonstrates respect, courtesy, professionalism, and kindness towards customer, partners and coworkers. They must have the ability to work independently and without direct supervision. The candidate must be able to express themselves effectively and in an organized and professional manner through written or verbal communications. The candidate must be able to develop and maintain an effective working relationship with co-workers.
Screening & Pre-Employment Testing:
- Criminal background checks are conducted on all UTOPIA Fiber positions; non-disclosure may result in dismissal.
- Prior to appointment, applicant will be required to successfully pass a drug screening and background investigation.