October Monthly Update
October 29th, 2019
Exciting things are happening here at UTOPIA Fiber! We are in a period of major growth and have been working rapidly to get fiber to every home and business within our member cities. Here is a breakdown of the progress we have been making:
- Big news for Orem: we have completed all of OR009 and now ~250 additional homes in Orem can sign up for the fastest speeds in the country. If you live in this area of Orem, you can sign up here: or give our Customer Service Department a call at 801-613-3880. For all other areas of Orem, check our availability maps and build-out timelines for information on when you will be able to sign up.
- Due to strong demand, Payson City has decided to expedite their UTOPIA Fiber timeline and will see more footprints open there by the end of the year. Payson residents: check out our service maps, build-out timelines, and information on how to sign up for our services.
- After experiencing issues with their current internet service, Morgan will see its first UTOPIA Fiber connections in November. By the end of spring 2020, we plan for all businesses and residents in Morgan to have access to UTOPIA Fiber internet.
- We have started building in West Point and will be able to service our first customers there in spring of 2020.
- Layton has also decided to expedite their timeline. Due to a super-fast build out, we are well ahead of schedule and are happy to announce that we will be able to complete all of our footprints in Layton by the end of the year.
- Idaho Falls Fiber has voted to extend their high-speed fiber network to the entire city. As their operational partner, we are excited about their progress and will continue to support their success and development. Read more about their recent progress here.
Keep checking our website for more updates. We have so many exciting things in the works and can’t wait to share them with you.