September Monthly Update
October 1st, 2020
Happy fall, everyone! We’re working as hard as always to get everyone connected to our lightning-fast fiber network. A lot of footprints will be opening up next month, so make sure to follow our socials to stay up to date with our footprint releases. Read on for a summary of our progress this September.
- Construction began this month in Clearfield City. The first Clearfield residents will be able to sign up by the end of 2020. Clearfield residents, fill out your information at givemeutopiafiber.com to be the first to sign up when your area becomes available.
- We launched our outage notification Twitter account this month, @UTOPIA_Status, where we will post information about major outages and maintenances. Make sure to follow that account for updates. If you don’t have a twitter account, don’t worry! You can bookmark the account on your computer or mobile device and visit it when you need outage updates.
Below is a list of the HOAs that we built-out this month. HOAs, townhomes, and apartments are typically built on private roads, which means we cannot service residents in that area unless the HOA board or property manager allows us to. If you live in a multi-dwelling community, reach out to your property management and encourage them to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
|Orchard Vista HOA||13||MD008|
UTOPIA Fiber in the news
- Our Chief Marketing Officer, Kim McKinley, spoke with The Broadband Bunch for their Learning Series about Open Access networks and why they are the broadband industry’s future. Click this link to read a summary of the webinar.
- Do you live in an HOA or apartment and want to sign up for UTOPIA Fiber? Check out this blog post for information on how to get the ball rolling on convincing your property management/ HOA to get on board with UTOPIA Fiber.
- The future of the Internet is already here! UTOPIA Fiber offers 10 Gbps symmetrical speeds to 15 cities throughout Utah. Read this blog to learn everything you need to know about signing up for the fastest speed in the nation.
- How fast is your Internet connection? Click this link to read our speed test tips and tricks. We want to see your results! Leave a comment on our socials to show off your speeds.
Keep checking our Twitter, Facebook, and News page for more updates, and reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions.